Name of Post: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the notification UGC NET JRF Posts December 2021 & June 2022 Merged Cycle.
Short Information: National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited online applications for UGC NET JRF Posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online for National Testing Agency (NTA) Jobs 2022 online from 30 April 2022 to 20 May 2022.
National Testing Agency (NTA) Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply Online For UGC NET JRF Posts
Those Candidates who are interested in National Testing Agency (NTA) 2022 then, Please Read National Testing Agency (NTA) Jobs Notification 2022 Before Applying Online for National Testing Agency (NTA) Vacancy 2022. Below is a brief description of the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the UGC NET JRF official notification. Other details of National Testing Agency (NTA) Recruitment 2022 Last Date, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, and National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET JRF Vacancy 2022 How to Apply is given below.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Testing Agency (NTA) 2022
National Testing Agency (NTA) Jobs 2022 Notification Details
- Candidates should have Passed/ Appeared Master Degree in the concerned subject with at least a minimum of 55% Marks or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30/04/2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20/05/2022 up to 5 pm.
- Pay Application Fee [Online]: 20/05/2022.
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Gen: 1100/-
- EWS/ OBC: 550/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD: 275/-
- Payment will be made through Net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ e- Challan.
- For JRF Minimum Age: 31 Years
- NET: No Age Limit
- Age Relaxation: As per Government Rules.
- For more details, please read the Official Notification.
- UGC NET JRF
- M.Sc. or equivalent Degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/BE/ B.Tech./B.Pharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- Candidates enrolled for M.Sc. or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as of the closing date of online submission of the application form, are also eligible to apply in the above subject under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) or equivalent Degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/ enrolled for Ph.D./Integrated Ph.D. program within the validity period of two years. Candidates possessing only Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply only for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and not for Lectureship (LS).
|How to Apply
- Match the eligibility criteria from the Official Notification.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below for Login/ New Registration.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the application form for future reference.
|National Testing Agency (NTA) Notification Vacancy Details NTA UGC NET Posts. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.